Hola! As you already know, we track various indirect companies' metrics to spot the sharp increases/decreases which may affect the price of the stocks. Today will be another weekly top on the most discussed tickers on the Twitter platform, let's see which companies were discussed most actively by traders last week and what were the reasons for it.
There will be only 4 gainers today which we found interesting to show you:
1. Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc. ($VLON) - a biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary biopharmaceutical products. Quite a brilliant and interesting project at its early stage. Its community is also fast-growing (they hit more than 5000 followers on ValonToken for a few days). This has definitely huge potential as well - this ticker has lots of positive social buzz around it! They are building a decentralized BSC Metaverse, and the project launch is scheduled for 2021 December. Let's keep an eye on these guys!
2. Titan Machinery Inc. ($TITN) - the company sells and services agricultural and construction equipment in the United States and Europe. They have a $700M Market Cap. Last week Titan Machinery announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter ended October 31, 2021, on Tuesday, November 23, 2021. This announcement caused high activity around the company and traders are trying to predict the results.
3. FLEX LNG Ltd. ($FLNG) - the company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the seaborne transportation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) worldwide. A few hours ago they have just released their Q3 report, and that was the reason for a big number of discussions over the last week. $FLNG has great presentations on their website covering not just shipping, but LNG & Energy markets in general - the traders are excited about it and go for a long.
- TCE $68,341 Q3-21 vs $57,780 Q2-21
- Revenues $81.8m vs $65.8m Q2-21
- EPS $0.62 vs $0.24 Q2-21
- Declares $0.75 div vs $0.40 Q2-21
4. Capstar Financial Holdings ($CSTR) - is a bank holding company for CapStar Bank. The products and services offered by the bank include commercial and industrial loans to small and medium-sized businesses, commercial real estate loans, private banking and wealth management services, correspondent banking services, and various other retail and consumer products.
They are working on a new project with huge potential. Also, they made a $CSTR Meme Competition last week with a giveaway, that's why the activity around this ticker is high as hell - more than 25K mentions over the last week!
Hope you found the information from today's research to be useful! Btw, you can check the full analysis here: https://contora.ai/top_companies?industry=all&growth=ticker mentions on twitter&over=last week
You can check other alternative data points for these companies just by clicking on their tickers :)