Let's it snow, guys! We track the number of tickers' mentions on social media for all US public companies on a daily basis to let your investment decisions be more data-driven! The logic is simple - the more positive/negative chatter around the company on social networks such as Reddit and Twitter - the more chances that its stock price will change.
December has just begun, so let's take a quick overview of the most discussed companies over the first winter week:
1. CF Acquisition Corp. VI ($CFVI) - It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
Shares of CF Acquisition Corp. VI rocketed more than 30% on Thursday after the blank-check company sponsored by financial-services firm Cantor Fitzgerald agreed to combine with video platform Rumble Inc. The combined company will be called Rumble Inc. upon closing, which is expected in the second quarter of 2022, and is expected to be publicly listed on Nasdaq.
2. Ardelyx, Inc. ($ARDX) - a biopharmaceutical company, develops and sells medicines for the treatment of kidney and cardiorenal diseases in the United States and internationally.
The massive discussions were caused by the company's announcement of a new treatment for irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) in adults. The new drug title will be IBSRELA, and Ardelyx is planning to release it during the second quarter of 2022. $ARDX stock is up 68% as of Friday morning but is still down 76.2% since the start of the year:
3. Assembly Biosciences, Inc. ($ASMB) - operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company in the United States. The company develops oral therapeutic candidates for the treatment of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
On December 1, the $ASMB announced grants of stock options to three new employees to purchase an aggregate of 21,000 shares of the Company’s common stock with an exercise price of $2.24 per share.
4. Sprinklr, Inc. ($CXM) - the company develops and provides a cloud-based unified customer experience management platform for enterprises worldwide. It enables organizations to do marketing, advertising, research, care, sales, and engagement across modern channels, including social, messaging, chat, and text through its unified customer experience management software platform.
On December 1, $CXM has received a Gold sustainability rating from EcoVadis (the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, providing detailed assessments of businesses’ environmental, social, and ethical performance). This is the second consecutive year that Sprinklr has achieved a Gold EcoVadis rating, and the company has seen a steady increase in its scores each year.
Also, the company has been actively expanding its staff during November-December, just how many new job positions they posted on Glassdoor:
5. Singular Genomics Systems, Inc. ($OMIC) - a life science technology company, develops next-generation sequencing and multi-omics technology to build products for researchers and clinicians to advance science and medicine.
We hope this top will bring your some new investment decisions and signals! As always, you can find today's analysis here: https://contora.ai/top_companies?industry=all&growth=ticker mentions on twitter&over=last week
You can easily check other alternative data points for today's companies (and any other US public companies) just by clicking on their tickers :)