TL;DR: $SAVA, $RIOT, $OCGN, $PNM, $MTCH
1. Cassava Sciences Inc. ($SAVA) - biopharmaceutical company focused on neuroscience. Traffic has increased due to the rapid progress in the development of a drug from Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Riot Blockchain Inc. ($RIOT) - bitcoin mining company which maintains bitcoin blockchain. Everything is quite obvious here - the company is associated with bitcoin, so the more world’s interest in bitcoin - the more interest in $RIOT (just my opinion, perhaps the reason is different).
3. Ocugen Inc. ($OCGN) - same as for $SAVA, it’s a biopharmaceutical company. I think the traffic has increased due to the development of the COVID-19 vaccine.
4. PNM Resources Inc. ($PNM) - electricity provider, energy holding company. The reason for the sharp increase in website’s traffic is not clear to me here. Apparently these guys know how to do their business.
5. Match Group Inc. ($MTCH) - The reasons for the traffic’s growth are not obvious here as well. Most likely it grows organically.
Following the usual logic - if the website’s traffic has increased by more than 1000 times, then it may affect the stock’s price.